Sunday, October 28, 2012

serious.

They would've killed us. It would of been alright and good for a good while but they kill that every time. I let them. I let them. It's hard enough to do it with out someone else trying to end it. Trust me. I'd be trying to kill it and save it every day, and sometimes you would too. That's normal. But when someone else is poisoning everything your'e trying to make grow and breaking everything that you spend all your time fixing it.. For a long time the battle would make it strong. The attacks would make it easier. It would draw a lot of focus, a lot of time, a lot effort. It makes it more special, more exciting, more important. But it's not real. It takes away all the real parts. It would of killed us and I just let them.

No comments:

Post a Comment