Wednesday, November 7, 2012

In due time

Today I woke up and looked up into the skylight of my studio apartment in Glassy, Alabama and I realized something.Nothing has changed.  The night before I watched Gene Simmons cry about the holocaust and I was moved and told myself I had gained perspective and that I was going to attack life with a purpose. Then I proceeded to continue watching The Family Jewels and more MTV and stayed up all night on facebook.

Obviously this state of perspective was short lived.

However, there has been a gradual increase in life changing moments and realizations this month. I find myself watching people and thinking about humanity in a positive light. Which is generally out of character for me.
So while I might not have a studio apartment, and there may be no city in Alabama called Glassy I believe that a gradiual change of perspective and positivity  is approaching me and will arive permanently in due time.

No comments:

Post a Comment