Therapy

In my head are many things that don't have to make sense to you. Isn't that great?

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

I see myself in dead poets
The ones who threw themselves into the ocean
who burned themselves alive
who committed themselves to the sharpest loneliness


I see myself in sad eyes the torment they understand
The crippling that comes from hope

For you my heart tried to sing before it learned to speak
Posted by MissLindsay at 10:08 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Follow

Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments

Blog Archive

  • ►  2017 (6)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  September (4)
  • ►  2016 (1)
    • ►  November (1)
  • ▼  2015 (7)
    • ▼  September (7)
      • My body slowly dissolving into a cloud rapped by t...
      • Cassiopeia
      • I see myself in dead poets The ones who threw them...
      • I will never admit that I don't want to go to the ...
      • Kiss me because you must
      • Kisses that meant so much, I forgot them
      • Maybe next tine I learn how to keep you Instead o...
  • ►  2014 (4)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2013 (20)
    • ►  November (9)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2012 (52)
    • ►  December (6)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (7)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (8)
    • ►  May (14)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (1)

About Me

MissLindsay
View my complete profile
Travel theme. Powered by Blogger.