Sunday, May 13, 2012

Cause I am Evil.

I almost looked for a book at Walmart today entitled "How to Be a Bad-Ass." Just because I've decided that I'm probably a super hero that happens to be surrounded by all of my greatest weaknesses. Well not really that. I just am bored with being insecure, and bored with my problems, and bored with myself. and Mad at basically everyone I know. I literally just want to beat the shit out of some of these kids just because of pure frustration. I really don't think I'm better/smarter or have more things figured out then anyone else, I'd fight Club Style beat myself up too. I just want them to get it.
 After I get my first pay check I'm going to the dollar store to buy as many pretty breakable things as I can and then I'm going to go somewhere where I can break them all in as many ways as I can think.
I sit in my car in random parking lots in between things I'm supposed to be participating in at night and just blast music into my brain. I'm stuck, again. What am I supposed to do with other people? You all either have your lives figured out so much that I can't relate to you, or you're just as fucked up that I see myself in you and want to shake sense into you so that I can be fixed too. Or something. I don't know.
 I'm pissed. And I'm tired. And I can't just restart like I always try to do. I've put too much time into this level, and I'm going to have to go back and try to see what I've missed but I can't start over.
I don't know why this makes me so mad. I've got to get interesting. I need to believe in other people too. Until I don't think I'm full of shit, I'll never believe everyone else isn't.
I'm not following my thoughts very well.

"I was afraid I'd eat your brains."
I will be continuing to play this on repeat for at least a few more nights.






No comments:

Post a Comment