This is the sound of silence. HA Like I could do that. Ever. Seriously, "I"m never gonna talk to you again." Haha God. Probably never gonna shut the fuck up. The internet man, it's a weird place.
I love "The Graduate." What a weird movie. Simon & Garfunkel make it art. It captures basically how I've felt all during college. There are all these made up rules and I accidentally end up following because everyone just does.. Maybe when I graduate some gorgeous 40 + year old lady will throw herself at me. I would not complain. Also I hate the movie my "Best Friends Wedding." That crazy bitch. I"m gonna end up just like her. Repressed feelings, staying away from "icky love", til it's too late. Then I'll go about it all wrong as per usual.
Whatever, I'm just writing to keep track of what's going on. And movies are great.
No comments:
Post a Comment