I think I've spent a lot of time trying to be whomever it is that people expect me to be. Which is dishonest. I get pissed off at the people who I can almost be myself with because I don't even know how to behave. And a major part of me is just anger, and fight against everyone and everything around me.
Am I the only one who sees final destination style deaths for themselves everywhere they look. Honestly lately I look at something and immediately I can see how I would die if I was hit by that bus, pushed off this cliff, slipped on the train tracks, etc. That's probably not normal. I can see it for people I care about too. That's the most depressing. Hits me hard. Everybody better just be alright until I die. Or it'll kill me.
Egad, girl. Git some followers, y'heer??
ReplyDeleteI'heer! I think it's too hard to subscribe. I've been contacted about it but can't fix it. guess I'm just writing for your viewing pleasure!
ReplyDelete