Sunday, January 6, 2013

It being everything.

No it's cool brain we can dream that and totally not forget about it and obsess over it all day long with out really noticing until it's 4:13 am and now I realize I've been thinking about it all day and talking to myself in the back of my head even having a conversation with my brain about how fucked up it is that I talk to my brain when I have much better things to be doing like watching movies and having dinner bought for me and silly "geography certificate receiver" waiter's giving me their numbers while I'm totally spacing out thinking didn't I delete all this shit we're going over right now, isn't this a repeat, sure Jake the Waiter write your number down I'd call you but you probably noticed me meanly making fun of you when you tried to impress us with that "sports joke" o my god I can't stop thinking about it but it's totally cool brain. Totally. Cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment