Monday, January 21, 2013
I feel weirdly distant from my life. Today I was driving to work and I realized that I didn't have my key to get into work so instead of turning around to get my key I went straight to the movie theatre and watched the first thing that was playing next. Which happened to be some spoof on Paranormal Activity. Then instead of going home or going anywhere I drove around until I ended up at Wallmart and I looked at all the movies, and over 50% of the romance/apology and birthday cards. I'm recording this because I don't know why I did it. I didn't plan it, I didn't decide it was a better idea than going to work. I guess I just didn't want to go to work. So I did anything but work. Metaphor? Life lesson? Personal revelation? I dunno.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You don't want your life.
ReplyDeleteo.
ReplyDelete